Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to School



It's that time of the year again. A time when parents let out a sigh of relief...school is back in session! Of course I love my kids....but it has been a very long summer! They are at the ages (8-16-19) when all they do is fight and annoy each other! My kids love the routine of school. When they are given day after day of "free" time, they go crazy. No matter how many things we plan, or how many things they have to do...they are always BORED!! The poor things, they live such a horrible life.

Now that school is back, it means waiting at the bus stop with my third grader each morning. I like to use this time to work on simple projects. Since we don't have to drive to the bus stop this year, I plan on making scarves. Simple patterns, easy to knit standing up, and a great way to get a start on Xmas stuff. I started on this scarf a few weeks ago. I usually work on it at the doctors office. Now hopefully I can get it done so I can start on another one.

0 comments: