Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!


This is the first year that our Daughter won't be with us for Thanksgiving. She will be at Fort Jackson, SC with the rest of her Platoon.




If she can't have Momma's turkey she is thinking about having Burger King lol. Actually the Soldiers will all be served a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner by the higher ranking officers I believe. When she comes home for Christmas we will have a big dinner and celebrate all the Holidays.



I saw this image and thought it was cute. I've seen similar ones with pumpkins but never a turkey.

This is what Rob will be doing most of the day. I plan on doing a little crafting in between snacking. I'm sure Robbie will be playing video games. 



I would like to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving!! If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving then I want to wish you a wonderful Thursday.

7 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm thankful that you've recently had a chance to see your daughter. I know you'll miss her today.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Robin! I know that your daughter will be missed today, but rest assured she is thinking of you too!

Pat said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I do love the cute pictures you put on this post!

Barb said...

I am laughing at that one turkey...sooo funny!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day inspite of the fact that your daughter is not with you. It is not easy......but embrace the moment and enjoy each day...

SewCalGal said...

Very cute post Robin. I'm sure you'll miss your daughter very much today. But I'm proud of her for serving her country and appreciate her very much!

Hope you and your entire family have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Gobble Gobble---Happy turkey day!!!
Hugs, Di and the four legged cat!!!

Miranda said...

Just to let you know Burger King was closed so I had Chinese sweet & sour chicken.