Monday, November 1, 2010

October over at YOE

My October partner for the YOE swap was Niki. I'm still busy unpacking from our trip so I'm just using the same post from YOE over here.




I'm pretty sure Niki has received her October package so I am going to go ahead and post what I sent.



Here is the basic package. I had to take a quick picture at night before I ran to the post office.





Niki said she collects rubber stamps so I added a few to her package. The two larger ones in the back were given to me awhile ago. I'm not a rubber stamper so they just sat in a box. The cute little owl one in the front I found at AC Moore. Hubby and I looked all through the store looking for owl items. Eventually we found the stamp and some fun little stickers in the scrapbooking section. I very seldom wander in that section. I'm not very good at scrapbooking. You can also see the little owl ornies I made.









I also knitted this owl cup cozie. It is supposed to be for a disposable coffee cup but it came out a bit loose. It fits nicely on several of my drinking glasses though.





I love making these friendship totes so I made one to hold all of Niki's goodies. Hope you enjoyed your package Niki.

Happy Halloween to those that celebrate. We came back early this morning from a short trip so we are just going to stay home and watch the live Ghost Hunters Halloween episode and relax before the new week/month starts tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ruhammie said...

Funny!! I made the same owls only glued them to clothes pins so they could pin on to the tree. THEN...I proceeded to make 20 more for the church to sell at their fall bazaar. That was insane, but overall only took about five hours. Hopefully I'll blog it soon. Great package!

Katie :o) said...

Oh! I *LOVE* all the little owlets! Very cute gift package! Where do you find the fun swaps to participate in? Looks like a blast!

Barb said...

What a fun package....so how did it go? I had ment to ask you in an email the other day. I hope you had a great time.

Unknown said...

you make the bestest stuff!