Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rain and Hexagons



I woke up this morning to a drizzly rainy grey day. To bring a little color into my day I decided to make some EPP hexie papers. These are 1" hexies and I bought the punch at JoAnn's using a coupon of course.  I bought a couple packs of cardstock at Michael's using a coupon again. Why pay full price? Normally paper pieces are all white but why? All the cardstock was the same price so why not add a little color to my projects? Once I get them all cut out I will go ahead and punch the center hole. You can only punch one at a time otherwise the handle will snap. At least that is what others have said. I'm not willing to push fate so one at a time is fine with me. It's still alot faster than drawing around a template and cutting them out.

1 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Robin--
good to hear from you--
and you are like me--
always got something new to add to the pile of 'to make'--
have a delightful day--
hugs, di and miss gracie