Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wips


Like any knitter or crafter, I have several WiPs (Works in Progress) going at any given time. Right now these are my two main knitting projects.





This is a pair of socks for Robbie. That boy has fallen in love with hand knit socks which is wonderful for him. For me not so wonderful lol. He has a wide foot and wears a US size 13 shoe. While I love the process of knitting it does get a bit boring when working on the same pair of socks for what feels like forever. In reality it takes me about a month to knit a pair of socks whether they're for Robbie or my US size 9 foot. I tend to knit while cooking dinner and before bed. I'm sure if I spent a good chunk of time on them I could knit a pair in a week.  I'm actually enjoying working on these socks because the yarn is so fun. I'm always trying to knit a bit faster so I can see what color or pattern is coming next.





My other project is a simple slouchy beanie for Robbie's girlfriend. She's been lucky enough to receive a few handmade gifts from Robbie and me.

I have a handful of other knitting projects that are just sitting. I'll pull them out soon so ya'll can see what's languishing in the WiP pile.

0 comments: