Thursday, November 20, 2008

BOGGLE Thursday









My list:



  • tow
  • wet
  • set
  • sew
  • sore
  • rove
  • roves
  • wise
  • fret
  • west
  • horse
  • hove
  • rose
  • frost
  • crew
  • owe
  • ore
  • ores
  • owes
  • hoe
  • hoes
  • more
  • rest
  • hose


My sentence (or mini story) is:

A wise crew took a young child with a wet rose out west. The frost made their feet sore, so they asked if anyone could sew them some more shoes. Don't fret, they had enough money so they don't owe anyone.

I haven't played much Boggle in my life, but this is fun!

To join in the fun, check out Boggle Me Thursday .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, that was awesome! You did a great job! And I loved your story!!

Thanks for playing. I hope you'll join us next week!!

smarmoofus said...

Oh my... I looked at that list a billion times (not really), and I never noticed owe/owes! Great job! I played, too. I didn't find as many words as you within the three minute limit, but my list is impressive after time was called.

Isn't this a great game?! I'm so glad MommyWizdom started it!

-smarmoofus