Monday, March 3, 2014

In the Mail



The birthday dolls are finished and in the mail to the lucky birthday girl. I'm glad I'm not her Momma since the birthday party isn't until July. If the lucky girl spots these she will drive Momma crazy begging to play with them before the party.




My swap package went in the mail recently too. I smooshed lots of goodies into that little box. I will post the contents after my secret partner receives her package.




I'm still working on my crazy lazy cables hat. It's a bit further than this picture shows but still on the needles. I'm hoping to get this finished this month.


Last month I managed to get this old UFO quilted. It's just waiting on the binding to be cut and sewn on. These are blocks from an old swap on Flickr. I think it was the 3 X 6 sampler group but there might be some blocks from another swap I was in too.













2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

My girl you have been busy there and you are where it is warm so good for you!!! thanks for sharing and posting and yes--that mom will be in a world of hurt if the little one sees those pretty dolls!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

Jackie's Stitches said...

You have been busy! I'm sure the little girl will be so happy to get some many dolls. They are adorable!