Tuesday, November 21, 2017

TTMT # 18 a little JoAnn's haul

The week and a half leading up to Thanksgiving is always a busy one for as I'm sure it is for most people. I always have to do several runs to a few different grocery stores. I try to buy some things ahead of time but I also like to wait for the sales the week of Thanksgiving. I also prefer to wait until Tuesday to buy the veggies like sweet taters, butternut squash, broccoli, etc. because I don't like them sitting around too long in the house. We are having Thanksgiving at the kid's house this year but of course Mom still gets to do most of the work lol. I'm cooking twice this year because we also want to have left overs for our house. The kid's are having store bought pies but I have a few to make today for my house.  I'll try to sneak in a little knitting time too. ;)


HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!




0 comments: