Sunday, December 17, 2017

December's UFO



Over on Quilting Around the World  I've been participating in a year long UFO quilt along. This grey half square triangle (HST) is my December project. It's been a top for a few years at least but by the end of the year it will be a finished wall hanging or doll quilt or stroller quilt or whatever. Once this quilt is finished then I will have finished at least 12 old UFO's. I'll have to go through the forum and see how many projects I did get done this year. I don't normally keep up with BOMs so I'm very pleased that I've kept up with this UFO along this year. Stay tuned for the finished quilt before the end of the year.






1 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

That is a pretty quilt top--love the colors!!
Good for you in finishing so many ufo's this year!!!
I know that I did get some done and I actually got some total starts and finishes done this year--so that is good--but--
one of my projects for next week-or later this week--is to list all my ufo's for next year--
I need to set aside an hour each day to just sit and hand quilt--I have soooo many quilts that just need hand quilting--they are all basted even--just waiting on me--!!!