Saturday, December 23, 2017

Twin Elf Hats





My Daughter Miranda has a friend/employee who had twin boys earlier this year. Gia, the boys momma, asked if I would make them some hats for Christmas. Of course I can. I don't remember if Gia asked for the long stocking caps or I just decided the boys would be adorable in stocking caps but that's what I went with. They are the Not Only Christmas Hat which is a free pattern I found on Ravelry a few years ago. I was going to make Santa hats but then I figured the boys would only be able to wear them for a couple weeks before Christmas was here and gone. Down here in my part of Florida it does randomly get cold in December but our colder months tend to be January and February. This way the boys can get their Christmas pics done because they are elf hats and then after Christmas they can just be fun striped hats. Perfect. Plus, they have a nice amount of stretch so they might even be able to wear them next Winter. If not, I can make more.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love those Elf hats.. great that they can wear them after Christmas.
The bumble bee socks look great too.

Wishing your family and you a Very Happy Christmas 🎄
And All the Best for 2018 🎉🎈🎊

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Well aren't you the clever one--cute hats and I hope we can see the twins wearing them--
how nice of you to make them for them--
enjoy the moments, di