Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Dome Has Arrived!



I love this picture of Robbie.

Robbie's Dome showed up Friday afternoon around 3pm. It took the 4 of us about 3 hours to get it all put together. I say the 4 of us but I really didn't do anything but read the directions and tell them what they were doing wrong. I think that is my official job when it comes to putting things together. Rob and the kids just do not like to read the directions. What's worse is this dome did not come with directions! I think it is so crazy. In order to get the directions we had to call their customer service center and request the directions to be sent to my email. For what we spent, you would think they could include the directions. Plus, what if it came on Saturday and they were closed. We would be out of luck until Monday. I hope this isn't a trend.


Both Robbie and I had pictured it bigger in our heads but it's fine. He has been climbing all over it. He really likes to hang upside down.  Suzi is a bit scared of it but she is getting used to it. She's funny because she will only go in through one of the triangle sections. She only leaves through a different section straight across from the "entrance". It's like she thinks there is a front door and a back door. Silly Suzi.