Earlier this year Barb convinced a few of us to join her in a Row Robin swap. I recently finished the last row on Barb's quilt.
Barb made the top row of houses. She also sent along the blue and green fabric that you see we all used in our rows. Barb used it in her row as the sky and grass.
I decided to make a row of flowers. There was one large piece of blue fabric that was just the right length for the background of my row. Perfect! I used the green as one of the stems and the leaf in each flower pot.
I fused my pieces to the background and then hand appliqued everything down using floss and the buttonhole stitch. I wanted the flowers to have some dimension so I made yo-yos for the centers.
This was a fun quilt along. Thanks Barb and all the ladies that worked on my rows. I can't wait to see my rows and get them sewn together into a cozy quilt!