Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Where have I been?



Miss Mocha 5-2013
So, while I took a break last year from blogging I didn't stop crafting and chatting. I spent alot of time on my personal facebook page and a bit of time on my business page. I'm trying to find a rhythm of posting on my business page but it is a bit hard for me. I also started posting more projects on my ravelry page. I'm trying to keep better track of not only what I have made and from what pattern but also the little things like what yarn I used and how I changed the pattern.


Like Mr. & Mrs. Winter that I made last year. I made these for my old neighbor but I think I need a set for myself because I love the way they turned out.

I've been feeling the blogging bug again so I am going to start out posting once a week hopefully. If you follow me on facebook or Instagram you have probably seen most of what I will be posting here picture-wise but there will be new things too. Plus, you get to here me babble.

Also, I have become the crazy cat lady so you will be seeing various pictures of my two favorite cats, Whiskers and Miss Mocha at various times last year.

I hope everyone is staying warm and safe!
Whiskers taking care of her new buddy.  5-2013










0 comments: