Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Butterflies in flight


A week or so ago I finished Savannah's butterfly quilt. I'm just waiting for the correct spelling of her whole name so I can add it to the label. I plan on sending it out as part of an Easter package. I still need to make a few headbands for her and her sisters. Her little brother will be getting a little something to, just not sure what yet.




I love all the butterflies on the back! It was so windy out the day I took the pic of the front, Robbie had to lend a helping hand or two. He was very concerned he would be seen in a photo holding a girl's quilt. I told him nobody would know it's him. I guess I let the cat out of the bag...hehe. Oh well, I'm sure he will survive :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a cute butterfly quilt, Robin. I love the Easter fabric as well. What are you doing with it?

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I used a whole piece for the back of the quilt. I loved it because it had butterflies all over it :)