During my 3 day holiday weekend I did get one project done. I made an owl backpack from the pattern I am testing for Katie.
I love this owl fabric. I made this bag from the stash. It still needs the little drawstring clamp but other than that it is complete. I need to find somewhere I can buy bunches of the clamps because I plan on making many more of these.
It was a great pattern to work from. Katie did a really good job with it. I use my back pack all the time now and it works out really well. I can put it on my back and not worry about a purse slipping from my shoulders while I am shopping. It is also roomy enough to take a project in when I'm at the doctor's office. I had a knitting project in it and there was plenty of room for the needles and skein of yarn.