Friday, July 9, 2010

Lost my sewing mojo...have you seen it?

*** I'm featured over at Stitchin' Heaven today. WooHoo!!  Pop on over and say Hi ****




I can't seem to find my sewing mojo. It has got up and gone all of a sudden. I have a few projects I can work on and several more I would love to start but I'm not "feeling" them at all. Oh well. I have "forced" myself to sew a bit each day hoping to get back in the groove.



This is the mini quilt I made for the July door prize for the YOE swap. It's a Michael Miller fabric panel.


The back is a red with white polka dots....



I also made the last two blocks for the Patchwork Posse quilt along.



We just received the instructions for the background fabric and finishing instructions. I need to get going on this so I can call it done.

Off to go force myself to do some more sewing. HoHum.....

1 comments:

pam said...

LOVE the Michel Miller! I just treated myself to a full set of panels of the flower fairies. One day I will get to do something lovely with it.

Still want at least two more panel sets.

I love what you have done with your mini? Are you planning to make more?