Tuesday, December 18, 2018

I've changed my mind....I think



I've been thinking.....

I know, I know thinking is a dangerous sport. I think it's great that YouTube allows me to easily post my videos over here on my blog but it's making my blog feel "cluttered" to me.  There's a link to my YouTube page over there >>>>> on the right hand side of my blog so it's pretty easy to find my videos. I want to still make it easy for those who watch through my blog so maybe once a week I'll make a post  and list the previous week's videos??? That way they are all in one post and not scattered everywhere. Makes it easy to find the videos but also much easier to find my written blog posts. What do y'all think?


Just so there's a picture for this post.....




 This is a little container from KFC. I believe it held mac-n-cheese at one point. I loved the little compact size and the tight snapping lid so I kept. I thought I might use it for beads but that never happened. I wash my hands frequently during the day and of course that dries them out. Plus, working with yarn tends to draw the moisture out of my hands too. I like to keep some lotion in the craft room so I can easily apply lotion when my hands feel dry. You know how it is, if you have to get up and leave the craft room you'll find a half dozen other things to do and never the original thing you needed to do. Plus, I don't want to have 3 different bottles of lotion around the house. They tend to dry up after awhile.  All that to say...I filled this little tub up with lotion and now I can grab it without leaving my sewing area. Thanks KFC!

P.S.  The lid even says reusable and top dishwasher safe ;)







1 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I also keep these and reuse them for all sorts of things--or at least I did have some when in Fl and we went afew times DD eats there alot--but I must not have saved any to ship up here--oh well--I will just have to go there to eat and get me some more when I move back!!!
enjoy, di