Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Boy's Brick quilt



I made this quilt as part of the "On the Road to Spring" quilt a-long over on Flickr. I finished the top awhile ago but finally got it quilted and bound.



More house fabric. I'm trying to work through more of my stash. I'm doing pretty good too. This one measures 36.5" X 39".  Weird size but it works.

I am slowly going through my to be quilted pile. I thought I would start with some of the smaller items and work my way up to the bed size quilts.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another nice one!!

Unknown said...

lovely.......and wait? i just read your profile, you have grandkids? i thought you were my age or around there? 34?

Regena@QuiltnQuiltthings said...

Fun quilt. I think this is the year of stash busting. Hope you have a great day.
Regena

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

and today the boy quilt. Now that I have a granson, I like boy prints!! great quilt!

Unknown said...

So you are tackling that huge pile!!!!! this one turned out great Robin....

Barb said...

You are just cranking out these quilts...