Saturday, June 19, 2010

Getting There



I have been able to spend a bit more time on my Christmas Advent Calendar this week. It's a great project to work on at while watching TV. I have most of the sequins and beads on Santa done. Just a few more number pockets and then it will be almost complete. I'm also planning to put a back on the whole piece. That way I can add some stiff interfacing or stiff felt so it can hang on a wall nicely. These felt projects are fun but the kits aren't complete in my opinion. The finished projects always seem to be a bit flimsy for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it great to have something to do while watching TV? And it is beautiful and practical at the same time.

sunny said...

Very cute! I'm having a little trouble getting in the mood for Christmas, but I know it will be here before I know it!

Barb said...

What a great project and looks like it will be so fun to hang up at Christmas...

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Does working on Christmas down there in the hot state of Fl keep you =-= cool?????
Looking good!!!
Hugs, Di