Friday, June 4, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!



More miscellaneous blocks sewn together. These are from the Holly Jolly swap over at Aunt Pitty Pat's. I was in the bright non traditional group but due to some swappers not fulfilling their obligations some of the groups were switched up a bit. I was excited to see some of those blocks but that's OK, these blocks are still gorgeous!  Once again these are 12" blocks so another one for the couch. Once quilted I will put this one up until the season hits. Just 6 months until Christmas. I better get started on my holiday gift making.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Love your quilt top Robin but did you have to remind us it was only 6 months till xmas, :(

pam said...

You had me at Ho! Ho! Ho!

Love the Christmas-y quilt blocks! Can't wait to see it quilted!

If it were mine, however, I would not be able to put it away until the "season"!

Thanks for sharing! You know how I love the holidays!!!

Barb said...

Your quilt is just cute..cute..cute..

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

this one is nice--BUT -- my fav so far is still the owl one!!!!
have a fun week end---
hugs,Di