Tuesday, August 22, 2017

TTMT #6 Flimsy, quilting, sock knitting


This week's episode of Talk To Me Tuesday for Tuesday, August 22, 2017


There were lots of errands and chores last week so I wasn't quite as productive but I am happy with what I accomplished with the little time I had. I am just thrilled that the MQAL I joined is close to wrapping up. If y'all hear me talking about joining another mystery quilt along someone please give me a swift kick in the butt. I'll stick to the one or two blocks a month style of mystery and leave the whole quilt type to the Bonnie Hunter fans. I can't handle the stress lol.










1 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I know what you mean--I think I might have done one of Bonnies mysteries--but that is all--too many pieces and too large of quilts for me--
Love the one you did do though--great job-
enjoy the moments, di