Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A little knitting update










I finished my fingerless mitts. I used this pattern except I made the cuffs longer before starting the pattern mostly because I didn't read the pattern correctly lol. They actually have a left and right hand and they fit so well. They are both made from the same skein of RedHeart Stripes Fruity Stripes.




American Flag scarf made with RedHeart Super Saver Americana no pattern



Menta & Liquirizia Shawl made with hand dyed mini skeins



Antler cardigan made using Mary Maxim sport weight yarn



Robbie's socks - I use this pattern but I just knit them vanilla.

1 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I see where you have had knitting fairies busy at your house--
neat projects--so keep them busy knitting away!!!
enjoy, di