Tuesday, March 13, 2018

TTMT #34 Not Much Crafting MoJo this week






I have just not been feeling creative for a couple weeks now. Someone mentioned it was probably from sitting at the hospital with my son. They suggested that it might take a couple weeks to reset my creativity. I hope it comes back soon but until then I will just keep plugging on and working on little things.





These are the second set of 9 patch blocks that I am sending to the Mom and Pop Quilt Shop  for Laura-Lynn's charity quilts.  This time I remembered to alternate where I placed the main fabric.




These are the next set of crumb blocks that I put together. I think for now I am done with crumbs. Next time I will work on some string blocks just to change things up a bit. I'm getting bored with all the sewing, and ironing, and trimming. It gets a bit tough on the shoulder.







Here's a closeup of my Hearts a Flutter wall hanging. I enjoyed the little hand quilting I did and I really love how it's looking so far. I've always enjoyed handwork. 


















0 comments: