Sunday, March 18, 2018

Show & Tell Christmas stocking projects





These are the 7 plus my two stocking blocks from the mystery box of fabric. My blocks are the bottom left and top right stockings.


The blocks are so quick and easy to make I made another set of 9 thinking I would make another wall hanging. Then I changed my mind. No surprise there, right? I made 5 left facing and 4 right facing blocks. The 4 right facing have green cuffs and I turned them into a mini quilt/wall hanging.


I took 4 of the left facing stockings which all have a red cuff and made an alternating table runner. This way no matter what side you sit on you can have stockings that are facing the correct way.


I did save one of the left facing stockings to make into a pillow cover. This one is my favorite so that's why I chose this one.

I sketched out the block design and you can find it here.  Check back next week because I found another fun design to make.


0 comments: