Saturday, June 13, 2009

Graduation Day!!!!

Our daughter Miranda graduated from high school recently. Two down and one to go. Her Dad and I are so proud of her!


Robbie wanted to try out her cap and gown of course. I think he looks good too.


My kids and their cheesy smiles. What a ham :)

We didn't get a chance to take any pics before she left with her friends so I had her re-gown when we got home so I could get some pics. It didn't take her long to get out of her skirt and into a comfy pair of shorts and tank top. (I love that we have gotten some rain and our grass is starting to turn green again)


There were 389 graduates this year. Only 11 seniors weren't able to graduate. Pretty good in my opinion. They no longer have Valedictorians/Salutatorians at our schools. Now they have Senior Class speakers. The first girl to speak graduated with a 5.66 GPA!! The next graduate was a guy and he had a 5.06 GPA. WOW!! They both were taking college courses at the same time they were taking their regular high school classes.


It was a very nice ceremony.

0 comments: