Saturday, June 6, 2009

Preprinted Cross stitch pieces

Over 10 years ago I found some preprinted cross stitch packs at Walmart (when they still had a nice craft section). I was big into cross stitch back then. It was set up that you would buy a 2 pack of pieces and then buy the coordinating floss. I think they were only $1.99.


Recently when I was going through my closet, I came across them again.


Frosty is so cute in this piece.


Rudolph and the Christmas tree are my favorites.


This was the last one that needed to be finished.


I finished the last one recently. Since they have been sitting for so long, they are a little bit dirty/dusty. I'm hoping they won't run if I hand wash them in the kitchen sink.


I want to put some borders around them and then turn them into a couple wall hangings. I have a bunch of Christmas fabric in my stash that needs to be used up.


Has anyone seen anymore like these around? I don't remember if I bought all of the available ones or just the ones I thought were cute.

0 comments: