Wednesday, July 1, 2009

boy 9 patch quilt top

I finished the quilt top for my boy version of AmandaJean's quilt-along. I had to ask hubby to help hold it up so I could get a nice pic. Of course the wind didn't want to cooperate again.


I wasn't sure how all the scrappy blocks would look in the end but I really like it. The white sashing pulls it all together nicely. I think this will be another go to quilt pattern.


I tried laying it across the bottom of my king size bed to get a pic.


I also tried laying it the "normal" way on my not made king size bed. It's hard to get a nice pic. I like how some quilters are able to drape their quilts over a fence. We don't have a fence but it would be nice for pic taking and of course the dog might like it too :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love it....

Allison said...

I love it! Is it for your sons bed? Its fabulous, he'll love it! Thanks for stopping by and adding your link! -Allison