I started this tumbler quilt from the charms leftover from Kara's quilt top. Of course I ran out of fabric before it was a nice size for a baby quilt. I didn't even bother ironing the rows. I knew it would be put up for a bit before I had more light greens, blues and yellows to go with the pinks I still have left. This will be a very cute baby quilt once it is finished. I'm really enjoying these fabrics.
I made this quilt top from one of the I Spy swaps I did. I grabbed all the girl squares for this one. There weren't very many to chose from though. This will go to The GracieJane Project once it is done.
With some of the boy I Spy swap fabrics I made a bunch of 4 patches. I think I am going to use some white sashing around these to help break them up a bit. I was too lazy to cut the white strips, so this one is half finished too!
I told you I did a bit of project hopping. I just couldn't seem to settle on any one thing to finish to the end. I also started a small wall quilt from a kit I won but I don't have any pics of that yet. I only made it as far as the background when I realized I don't have any fusible web to attach the appliques. I could just pin them on but there are some smaller pieces that I don't think it would work for. I guess that means a trip to JoAnn's this weekend. Darn!!