Monday, August 2, 2010

My Lucky Day and a Change in MoJo




I spent most of July in a sewing slump. I made sure I still sat at the machine each day until I felt the thrill of creating come back. It must have something to due with July because yesterday I felt the familiar surge of ideas. I spent most of Sunday sewing like a mad women. I will be posting pictures a bit each day because I was able to get a few projects going. While I was sewing I was also winning!! I won TWO give aways yesterday. WooHoo!!

I stopped sewing for a quick sandwich and to check my emails. Pat from A little of This and a Little of Pat sent me an email stating that I had won the Go! give away on her blog! She was giving away a Go! cutter or three dies depending on if you owned a Go! or not. Of course I bought a Go! a little bit ago. Hubby and I were joking that since we bought one I would probably win one soon. That's OK though.

These are the three dies I chose:


2.5" strip cutter


Tumbler

5.25" rag cutter

AccuQuilt has so many fun dies to choose from. They came out with ten new dies recently. I think I "need" all of them lol.

I also won a new pattern from Inch Worm fabrics.

Crayola Table Runner

Barb's friend  Jean Dabell designed this table runner and a couple others. Head on over to Barb's and see what else Jean has come up with.

12 comments:

Pat said...

Again....congratulations on your win on my blog (and your other win, too).

Barb said...

Yep, you are a lucky gal....what fun wins. Jean is so creative, she just oozes fun and creativity.

Unknown said...

What terrific wins!! Congratulations!

luv2quilt2 said...

Congratulations!! What great wins!

Unknown said...

congrats on your wins

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Ok here we go again--speedy--speedy one you are!!!
Congrads on the two wins--you could of gotten the GO and sent it to me for Christmas!!!!!!
Love all the quilts you do--but I gotta say--your new blog background gave me a great "chuckle" tonight!!!
Hugs, Di

Alice said...

Congrats on all of your winnings!!! I was in a July frump too. I am hoping it is gone as well as the lack of me time. L,A-

QuiltSue said...

Wowwee, 2 super wins. I have the Go! cutter, and love it. I also have the 2 1/2" strip and the tumbler dies and think they're just great.

Sue said...

Lucky you. How nice to win such lovely goodies.

Tangos Treasures said...

wahooo!! Congratulations on the wins!!

Katie :o) said...

Wow! Congrats on your wins :o) Isn't it funny that the calendar flips to August and there is a subtle change in motivation? I'm feeling it everywhere. Suddenly thinking about what we need to do before school starts. And, yup, had a couple creative ideas stagger across my consciousness. Wish I could say I have been as disciplined as you about sitting down in front of the machine, though!

SewCalGal said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love the GO! Can't wait to see what you'll create with it.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com