Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Arrivals

I had a little "found" money recently so I place an order with Connecting Threads. Of course I went straight to the Clearance "aisle" to see what goodies I could find.


Some pre-cuts...sweet and sour strips and charm packs, and some canning day charms. Do I have any plans for this fabric? Of course not lol.


A table runner kit that makes either the sunflowers or snowmen. Based on the colors I'm thinking of doing the sunflowers but will make the snowmen in different fabric. I like my snowmen in the traditional blue and white colors.



I LOVE these owls! I think this would make a nice wall hanging or baby quilt. 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those owls are just too cute!!

Janet said...

I love Connecting Threads! Those owls are darling.

Just JaiCi's Crafts said...

I love their sales...they have great stuff there!!

Maria said...

Your Owls are so cute. I am making a Baby Quilt with Owls on too.

Barb said...

Oh...those owls are just adorable...and well...I recently took a stroll through their clearance...isn't it great?

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

What----you don't have one done already--get busy!!!!
Love the owl pattern!!!
Hugs, Di
PS no strolls through their clearance or anyone else's this month--Cameo is "eating" all of my "found" money this month!!!!!!!!

QuiltSue said...

I love the snowmen, and done in "winter" colours they'd be gorgeous. The owls are just wonderful too.

Unknown said...

that owl pattern is so darn cute...cant wait to see you make it!

Ruhammie said...

Those owls are SUPER CUTE! One would be fun on just a hotpad or something small like that. Or even an applique on a girls skirt.

Unknown said...

i love connecting threads, love....i got some charm packs for less than 2$ a few weeks back