Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bits and Pieces


This is the binder where I keep track of the swaps I am part of. I have it divided into monthly sections. I write an info sheet for each swap and put it in the month that it is due. If I finish the swap item before the due date, I place the block(s) in a clear sheet until it is time to send out. This helps keep me very organized! I would feel so bad if I missed a due date and someone else had to suffer because of it.



My Halloween jelly roll came in the mail recently. I just LOVE this line of fabric! I'm hoping to squeeze a baby quilt and some tote bags out of it. I'll probably also add in some of the fabric from Justin's quilt to help stretch it and give the quilt some contrast.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

What a cool way to keep track of your swaps. Part of my problem with past swaps was that I would lose the information of when, what, where, etc. and then lose the fabric I'd chosen for it. Ok so I'm NOT the organized one. But this is an awesome idea!
You have my machine! I love my 270D! Can't wait to see the halloween quilt and totes you make!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Love the binder idea! and I have a charm pack of that fabric soooo cute!

Karen said...

Excellent swap binder.