Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pretty in Pastel

A coworker came to me at work Monday night and asked about making a baby blanket similar to ones I've made for other coworkers before. No problem. I love making baby quilts. Oh, by the way...the shower is this Saturday. I love a deadline :) These quilts are so easy, I didn't mind. I bought the fabric on Tuesday. Cut the pieces and sewed the top and backing together. Then on Wednesday, I quilted it and sewed on the binding. One baby quilt done and ready for the shower on Saturday!






Front


The binding is long strips of each color. I quilted it with a pretty pastel green thread. I just wandered around here and there, nothing fancy.







I love the colors in this quilt. I might just need to make another one but with a different pattern.

1 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

there is another darling quilt!! Nice job! Love the soft pretty colors.