Friday, September 4, 2009

Ghoul's Guild in October

The Ghoul's Guild will be having a big event in October. There will be give a-ways, scavenger hunts, and deals from the members.

I've decided to also have a 13 days of Halloween give a-way here on my blog. I don't have all 13 items figured out just yet but I know there should be a bit of something for everyone. Some things will be Halloween related while others will just be fun.

I'm leaning towards coasters, trick or treat bags, maybe some fabric, possibly a scarf or two, maybe even a crochet pattern from my shop. Who knows what I will come up with.

I do know that on day 13 there will be a quilt given away!

Become a follower so you don't miss out! There might even be something special for those who follow me publicly on my blog (hint, hint)

2 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

How fun!! I will keep my eyes open!!

Pretty Things said...

Wow, a quilt??? That's an amazing treat! And I just LOVE your header -- that quilt is so cheerful!