Friday, September 18, 2009

Swap ???



I worked on the signature ornament block yesterday. My first block was a big bigger than I wanted (around 6"). My second one measured in at 5" unfinished. I skipped the gold hanger on the top that was on the paper pieced version. I can resize it down to 4.5" unfinished but the only thing that concerns me would be the red blocks on the sides. Right now they measure 1.5" square. To make it smaller, they would need to be 1" X 1.5". That's a bit fiddlier than I like but it could be done if necessary.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a swap with these? I can post a tutorial for the block.  If anyone is interested we could do as few as 5, 20 or up to 40 swappers (if there was that much interest lol).

If you are interested do you like the block, and would you like to swap 10 or 20 ornaments?



Either way, I will make a few more blocks and get a tutorial up in the next day or two.

0 comments: