Sunday, September 20, 2009

My day

Nothing too exciting going on here today. I spent some time in the kitchen. I made a batch of sugar cookies. It was too easy to be called baking because I used a pack of premade cookies. It was the kind you  just pop apart and stick on the cookie sheet and bake. Nice and easy :)  I also made a batch of pancakes and waffles to put in the freezer. This makes mornings alot easier on me. The kids like the waffles and pancakes toasted from the freezer so it's a good thing. I prefer my waffles on the crispy crunchy side too. I pop a couple in the toaster oven on the medium setting and I have a nice warm breakfast. Something I don't have very often.  I also have a loaf of bread in the bread machine. Now that's an invention that is very welcome in this house! With my food allergies I have a very limited selection of store bought bread to eat. I always dreaded having to get out the big mixer and messing with the dough. Now there is no muss no fuss.  Pop everything into the machine and set it and forget it lol.

I haven't touched the sewing machine this weekend. I miss it. Must fix that tomorrow. I also need to go fabric shopping. I joined 2  I spy swaps! I think I need to cut 240 squares. I should probably go and check on that number.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

0 comments: