Monday, May 3, 2010

I love email!!

I've always loved going out to check the mail each day. It's something I've enjoyed doing ever since I moved out of my parents house. I used to even enjoy junk mail. I used to order samples and other fun things that would fly their way to my mailbox. Even the kids get a little antsy waiting to see what fun things Mom has ordered and is in the mailbox. It could be boring (to them) quilt magazines, food samples (Robbie's favorite thing) or swap goodies. Now that we do Netflix there might even be a new movie to watch. We don't have too many bills so I don't normally have a mailbox full of them (thank goodness).

Now, I think my email in box is my favorite! I opened my email inbox today to find out that I have won a terrific give a-way.

(picture borrowed from Scarlet Fig)


Laurie Wisburn over at Scarlet Fig    has a gorgeous new line of fabric that it is coming out this month. It is called Tufted Tweets and is being distributed by Robert Kaufman. The chairs themselves are fun but then Laurie added little birds to them and made them that much more adorable. I love the quilts Ashley from  Film in the Fridge made from this gorgeous fabric.

Thank you so much Laurie! Now to start watching the mailbox again :)

8 comments:

Anita in Florida said...

Congratulations Robin...lucky you!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh you lucky duck!! beautiful!!

Maria said...

What absolutly gorgeous fabric. Lucky You!!!

sunny said...

Awesome prize! Have fun with it.

Barb said...

Wow...lucky you, those fabrics are just out of this world!!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

So--lucky you---what are you going to make "me" with all those new awesome fabrics??????
forgot to tell you--I like your new yard toy---but don't you have enough of the "real" thing down there????
Hugs, Di

Unknown said...

wow, what a great giveaway to win....good for you

Jeni Baker said...

Congrats! It's a beautiful collection!

I'm not going to admit how jealous I am! :)