Sunday, May 30, 2010

Need a little help



I have a family friend that has asked me to make her a table cloth. I went out to Jo-Ann's Friday and chose some fabric for her to look at (she lives in Ohio). She said she likes paisley so I saw this and grabbed what was left on the bolt. It was in the clearance rack for $3/yard. Of course, this is her favorite one and would like it as the border (6") and the back 48" X 81". I have 3/4 of a yard. I looked at Jo-Ann's online and Ebay, Etsy, and ArtFire...no luck. The selvage only says made exclusively for Jo-Ann's. It has a brown background with aqua and gold paisley shapes on it. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some? I'm guessing I need around 5 yards. I always buy either way too much or not enough. Quilting is fun but math hurts lol.

6 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

I'd love to go check my Joann's tomorrow for you!! LOL like I need an excuse to go fabric shopping!!

Unknown said...

Would love to help, but unfortunately my Joann's doesn't have that print...I should know I work there and spent time today straigtening the red tag section.

sunny said...

I'll be happy to check at my Joann's in a couple of days, when I get home. Don't let me forget!!!

Barb said...

Hope you find what you need!

Ruhammie said...

OOH!! I'm heading there today!! I'll let you know if I get lucky. :)

Unknown said...

I will look at Joanns here for you too...I am going there tonight....Melinda