Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Row Robin

I received the next row for the Row Robin that I am part of.


Melinda has requested bright stars for her row. I love making wonky stars and we all know I love brights...




Melinda gave us the option of making 6" blocks or 9" blocks. I wanted to play with the differents colors so I went with the 6" blocks.



My row ended up a bit longer than the original row from Melinda. I was going to trim it down but decided to just leave it long. When Melinda receives all her rows, she can trim it down to whatever size she needs so it matches the other rows. There is plenty of room on the ends of the row to trim off without losing any of the stars. One of the good things about going wonky.

2 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Fun challenge. Great colors. I did a row by row with a group of friends once and it was a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Oh Robin I just love it!!! dont worry about leaving it longer. that is just fine...the colors are amazing........