Monday, May 24, 2010

Treasure Bears



I'm trying to get a bunch of quilt tops finished up. I went through my drawers and pulled out the stack of blocks that I have that are ready to be worked into a quilt top but I just haven't got around to it yet. I figure I'll worry about making them into a finished quilt later :)



Treasure Bears started as a panel for one of those soft books. I'm not very good at making those books so I decided to make a quilt instead.


I cut the pages apart sometime last year and then stuck it in the needs to be done drawer where it sat. Now it is a top and will sit in the needs to be quilted pile lol.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That will be so cute for a little one. I don't think that they will care that it is not a book!

Tangos Treasures said...

Cute!!

luv2quilt2 said...

Well, it's taken a step toward completion. Way to go. It's really cute.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

treasures hu??? Now if we could just cash it in and go shopping with it!!!
Looking good there!!
hugs, Di