Sunday, October 18, 2009

A couple finishes

I've been slowly working my way through my pile of quilt tops and getting them finished.



These two jungle quilts are made from one crib bumper pad. I took it apart and added the light green strips from a sheet I picked up at Walmart last year. I was going to put these up in the shop as a set for some twins but decided they would make nice quilts for our grandsons instead. I already had a couple quilts ready for Nathan (1) and Jacob (3) but thought it would be fun for them to both have very similar quilts instead.




When Hubby and I were at JoAnn's looking for fleece for his Giant's quilt I told him I also needed a green for the back of the jungle quilts. This is what he picked out. Perfect Hubby! Thanks! The binding is from the same sheet that I used on the front.




I also finished up this quilt top from a swap I did earlier this year. I think this one will be the quilt I send to Craft Hope for Project #5.


5 comments:

Holly said...

Great finished. I will have to do that with Andrew's bumper when he out grows his crib.

PJS said...

you are a quilting machine!! i dont know how you do it and they look great!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

love your quilts, they look great

searchfamilies said...

Lovely quilts really nice
Hugs Janice

Jules @ MoonCat Farms said...

Those quilts are darling. I love it that we both have hubbies with a good eye for fabric. I take mine to Joann's all the time (usually without too much kicking and screaming)