Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 9

Today there will be 3 winners. Each winner will receive their choice of 1 of my crochet patterns from my shop.

These patterns will be sent as a PDF in an email.



 

 

 



Now for the rules.



1. Leave a comment and earn 1 entry.

2. Become a follower of this blog and earn 1 entry.

3. Grab my give a-way button and blog about it and get 1 entry




I will draw the winner on October  20th. The winner will have 3 days to send me their address. If I do not here from the winner within 3 days, another name will be drawn.


Leave a separate comment for each thing you do and I will use the random number thingy to find our winner.

Good Luck everyone!!


Don't forget to go over and see what the Ghoul's Guild is up to. They are having 13 days of give a-ways/sales also.


**Come back for the next 4 days of give a-ways**

**Don't forget to go back and enter the first 8 Days also**

**Day 13 will be the quilt in my blog header**



COMMENTS CLOSED

14 comments:

carmel said...

that is to cute!
i love all the patterns!
what a great idea!!!

carmel said...

and im a follower
thanks!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

These made me SMILE!

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

totally awesome! I would love to have these. Linda

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

I am a follower Linda

Searchfamilies said...

Cute not that i can crochet i am a knitter
Hugs Janice

Heather said...

Just learning to read crochet patterns:-)

Granny Lyn said...

How adorable!!!!

Granny Lyn said...

and I'm a follower all the way!

Shari said...

I just love that cupcake scarf!! But I would need someone to make it for me - LOL

Shari said...

And I follow, follow, follow!

Renee G said...

Love the Christmas gloves scarf.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Barb said...

You are so clever!!

dianne said...

oh my gosh - i had just noticed the cupcake scarf in your sidebar - and i LOVE the baby viking helmet! and those witchy fingers! too cute!