Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hotmail going crazy :(

I don't know what has been going on lately but my hotmail email account has been acting up. If you have sent me an email in the last couple days and haven't heard from me it's because my inbox is going haywire. I have  MSN messenger so I get a little pop up when a new message arrives. I go and click into my inbox and briefly see the header and then the entire email disappears. I checked them last night and saw 9 disappear right before my eyes. Darn hotmail!

Anywhooo....here's some pictures for you  to look at.



Last month the kids and I went out and played tourist. We spent the better part of a day out at The Shell Factory.    I think we took over 200 pictures that day. I will try to post a few every now and then to spice up the blog a bit. When you first get there you can stop and feed the fish and turtles. We decided we would try all the tourist things so we put in some quarters and fed the turtles and fish. There are a few places around town just like this one and we always stop to feed the turtles. It's just simple fun :)




These were some BIG fishies...




This fish was strange looking.




There were duckies and swans here and there.




I had the kids pose like tourists lol.  Robbie has gotten so big. I swear he grows an inch over night sometimes. I told him I was going to put a brick on his head to stop him from getting any taller. It won't be much longer and we will be eye to eye. Rotten kids (that's what my Day used to say to all of us)

1 comments:

Searchfamilies said...

I heard from someone else saying that they having hotmail trouble so your not alone
Hugs Janice