Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stuffie pattern testing

I recently tested a couple patterns for Whosies and Whatnots .  These little gals are adorable in my opinion :)



This little lady is from the Square Pegs pattern.  This is the first time a stuffie I made actually resembled the original pattern lol. I always seem to tweak things a bit here and a little there. This pattern is well written and very easy to follow.  I love the little skirt! I didn't add a shirt but I like her just like she is. She has a new home with our neighbors' granddaughter Emily (3).




I also tested an owl stuffie pattern from Whosies . I have been looking for an owl pattern for a bit and this one came out so darn cute! I used some of the new Halloween fabric that I recently received.




I love the wings :)


There is a Flickr pool so you can see some of the other stuffies people have been making.