Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 2

                                         COMMENTS CLOSED






Here's what's up for grabs today:



This is a panel to make a Halloween costume. It looks like it would be a shirt once it is sewn together. I purchased several of these a couple years ago on ebay. I haven't made any up yet though. I think they could also be used to make aprons, trick or treat bags, pillows/pillowcases, quilts, etc. Lots of ways to use these panels :)




Now for the rules.



1. Leave a comment and earn 1 entry.

2. Become a follower of this blog and earn 1 entry.

3. Grab my give a-way button and blog about it and get 1 entry




I will draw the winner on October  20th. The winner will have 3 days to send me their address. If I do not here from the winner within 3 days, another name will be drawn.


Leave a separate comment for each thing you do and I will use the random number thingy to find our winner.

Good Luck everyone!!


Don't forget to go over and see what the Ghoul's Guild is up to. They are having 13 days of give a-ways/sales also.


**Come back for the next 11 days of give a-ways**

**Day 13 will be the quilt in my blog header**

10 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

Egater said...

So funny and cute :)

Jenna Z said...

Silly! That's what that panel is! I think I could think of a FEW uses for it, including...dog costume! You know, the ones with the silly arms sticking off? :)

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Very nice! Thanks for the giveaway. Linda

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

I am a follower.

Granny Lyn said...

Hi, Robin,

still getting caught up in the giveaways! these are sooo darn cute!
I'm a follower, too

Shari said...

I have twin nieces who would love these!

Shari said...

I am a follower!

Renee G said...

This looks like fun for Halloween.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

dianne said...

that WOULD make a cool apron!