Friday, October 30, 2009

October Schnibble DONE!!



One finished Schnibble. I was cutting this one close lol. Just in under the wire. I used my newly acquired I spy stash for the center. I was very fortunate to receive a tub of fabric from my neighbor earlier this month. That is where the white inner border and the red outer border came from.




I used a light green thread that worked well with those green snowball blocks to quilt the center. The outer border is quilted with a red thread.



The binding is a blue and white sort of check looking fabric. It reminds me of a guys dress shirt fabric. This also came from the very generous neighbor. Thanks Angel!!

Now it's time to go grocery shopping....

5 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun fabric combination you used. Congratulations on meeting your deadline!

Marianne said...

I don't think I've ever seen a quilt with Superman, bugs, football, and penguins before!!! You know, it works! Great job and totally finished.

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh ~ your Cindy Lou Who is fabulous! Cindy Lou's a superhero! I love this quilt!

I also loved the Halloween pictures ~ it looks like everyone had a great time!

Unknown said...

I really like this one too!

Aimee said...

I love your Schnibbles! I think it's my favorite this month!