Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Witchy treat bag



In my box of Halloween fabric that I recently acquired, I found a panel for this adorable Witchy Trick or Treat bag. Very cute!


(back)

Nice and simple. Just the way I like it sometimes. It's always a good thing when you can whip out a project without much muss or fuss. I love the long term, thought provoking, need to pay attention projects too, but a quickie is good too :)




Check out these feet! The feet have two layers of cotton batting in them.




The bag portion has batting on the front and back also. Gives it nice body.




I just quilted a quick outline to hold it all together.




The panel said to use fusible interfacing for the handles but my fusible is in the bedroom closet and Hubby was napping at the time. Not wanting to wake him, I used some Halloween ribbon instead :)


(lining)

I was going to put it up in the shop but Hubby said to please put it up for our first Granddaughter. OK Hubby, you win this one since I love this bag!!

3 comments:

Granny Lyn said...

No wonder hubby wants to save it,,,it is absolutely ADORABLE, the best trick or treat bag I've ever seen.

Shari said...

I love this bag! Of course you must keep it... it certainly will hold lots of treats for a special little someone one day!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I am with Hubby--definitely a saver--and in the meantime you can enjoy it--it is a delightful bag--Hugs, Di